We offer a range of services which we can tailor to meet your individual needs. Here are some of the things we do.
- Financial Planning: It’s important to identify what you might want to achieve and how you can do this. We can help you to identify your goals and create a plan for your finances to help you achieve them.
- Planning for Retirement: It’s important to know whether the money you are saving towards retirement will provide you with sufficient funds to meet your retirement objectives. We can work with you to proactively plan for your retirement and help you decide on the options available once at retirement.
- Investment Management: We can help you to decide on and implement an investment strategy that will help you to achieve your financial goals. If you would like to use your investments to support your ethical views we have extensive experience on advising on Ethical Investments.
- Later Life and Estate Planning: As we get older our needs can change and we may need to make provision for the payment of care fees, want to ensure that we leave a legacy for our families or release equity from our homes to spend in our lifetime. We can help you plan your finances to help you achieve these goals.
- Protection Planning: Most of us want to protect the things that are important to us, our family, business and quality of life. Protection planning can help to provide peace of mind in the event of your income changing due to unexpected events. We can help you plan for the best way to protect you, your family or your business.
THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS AND INCOME FROM THEM MAY GO DOWN. YOU MAY NOT GET BACK THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT INVESTED A PENSION IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT. THE FUND VALUE MAY FLUCTUATE AND CAN GO DOWN. YOUR EVENTUAL INCOME MAY DEPEND ON THE SIZE OF THE FUND AT RETIREMENT, FUTURE INTEREST RATES AND TAX LEGISLATION. THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY DOES NOT REGULATE TAX ADVICE, TRUSTS OR WILLS.